Thursday, October 9, 2008

I have a Halloween idea!!



I am always looking for fun things to dress my kids up as. This year I have decided to dress them as Dorothy, the Scarecrow, the Tin-girl(will be explained in a minute), and the Cowardly Lion. I guess secretly I have always wanted 4 kids for this reason. This is going to be the best fun. I am going to make their costumes from my own imagination. So they may not look exactly like the characters, they will have my own twist to it. Now who is who? This one was hard, I have two girls and they both wanted to be Dorothy. So we compromised. Zaynah will be Dorothy, she has the darker hair so it only seemed fitting. Aliya will be the Tin-girl, I had to promise to do certain things to her costume to give it the "Aliya" flair. Josh will be the Scarecrow. Wyatt will be the Cowardly Lion. I can NOT wait!!! I love new projects!! Halloween and Christmas are always good times for me. So now you all have to wait for the pictures. I have 2 weeks. What more fun could I possibly ask for???

No comments: