Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I've got the fever!

The baby fever that is. Man, I wish I didn't. There is not one thing that I can do about it this time. I don't think that it is really the desire to have another baby, but maybe just to hold another baby. My little guy is getting so big now. I held my arms out for him tonight and he shook his head no. Ouch!! Like a knife right to my heart. I thought that after my tubal and the growing of my "stash" that the baby desire would cease. Not so much!! If I can hold out until March, I will have 2 babies to hold. Man, the desire is really strong tonight. As if I could pop a kid out now, then it would all be better. I mean really, I don't need another baby. I guess I just miss that newborn stage and the fact that my one year old turned his back on me, packed his bags, and moved out...pretty much. That's what shaking his head no really meant. Well, I guess there is nothing else to say. I need to take something for this "fever", like a shot of vodka, and got to bed. I don't have any vodka though, so we will just go to bed; me, my tubal ligation, and my moustache. Night!!

5 comments:

Des said...

You can hold Shiloh when he's born! And just go back through and read my Grievance blog again and it might cure you :)

Anonymous said...

Run to your nursery and sign up to work in the infant room, the church will love that you have baby fever! Karin

Anonymous said...

to funny! You can hold the baby girls all you want when you get here. It feels like time is dragging though. I can't wait to see you guys. We are gonna have a great time. Nice and relaxed!

Marisa said...

It's time for an update, missy! Don't leave us hanging! ;-)

Anonymous said...

情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣