Thursday, September 24, 2009

32 years...what a journey!!




So I thought that I would take back up to blogging. It seems, I have fans who would like to read my stories. So to start off again, I would like to tell you about the last, oh, 32 years or so :)

I was born in Irving Texas on September 23, 1977 at 10:20 am. I am the oldest of 4, 2 brothers and 1 sister. I grew up in Grand Prairie, Lancaster, Red Oak, Arlington, and 2 years in Damascus Syria. I graduated high school in 1996 and started college in 1997. I attended Southwestern Christian University in Oklahoma City. I have had various jobs in my teenage years. I worked for 2 years at Six Flags over Texas, I was a secretary for a computer repair store, worked at The Black-Eyed Pea and Applebees. I had pretty typical dating experiences, nothing too shocking. I had great dates and I had bad dates. The one date that was truly memorable was April 9, 1998 to a Nate Brewster. This started our 2 year dating relationship and our 10 year marital relationship. I was engaged in September of 1998. I graduated college with an Associates in May of 1999. December 18, 1999 I married my best friend and lived in Oklahoma City. I worked as a bank teller for First Fidelity Bank. We welcomed our first of four children, Aliya Madison, on September 7, 2001. Our second child, Zaynah Elizabeth, came 19 months later on April 8, 2003. We moved from Oklahoma to Florida. Lived there for a year and then moved to Texas. 11 months later, Joshua Palmer was born on August 29, 2005. Bought our first home in Keller Texas in March of 2006. After living in our house for a year, I discovered that I was carrying our final child, Wyatt Zachary, born on September 27, 2007. I have seen so much already in my 32 years of life. I have seen life, death, friends come and go, history and so much more. I have some regrets, but nothing that I would change. I have lived a great life up to this point and look forward to another 32 years.

No comments: