Saturday, February 6, 2010

So Excited, I Can Hardly Contain Myself!!!

I am about to do something that I have never done before in my life. I am, in one month, going to take a road trip with just Wyatt and myself. While Nate and the 3 older kids go to Florida over Spring Break, Wyatt and I will be driving to Alabama to see Steve, Jackie, and the kiddos. This trip is being so well planned that even I can't screw it up. It's a nine hour drive, so I will be breaking it up into a two day trip. If it were up to me, I would drive all the way through, but I have a 2 year old to think about so we will be stopping half way and staying in a hotel. This is super exciting too!!! I feel so grown up! Nate and I have planned each day, hour by hour, and since we have made this trip several times before, I know all the good "safe" places to stop. Plus, since Wyatt "still" wears a diaper and I can hold my bladder for an infinite amount of time, pee pee breaks will be very minimal. Everyday my excitement grows and grows!!! Not only do I get to spend time with my sister in law and brother in law, who I miss dearly, but I get to see my precious Brewster babies!!! So, I am so thrilled. It's gonna be long, but it's gonna be so worth it!!!

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Sounds fun! I would love to take a trip w/ just Jonas and I!