Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Muffin top free!!

I am happy to announce that after weeks of watching what I eat and breaking a sweat everyday, my muffin top has left me. It all happened so fast, I can't believe it. I would like to thank all the people that supported me on my journey to be muffin top free. I feel that if I can do this than anything is possible. The skies the limit!!! I feel the need to up my game to loose the little bit of baby belly I have left, four kids later. My thighs are laughing at me because they know they will probably be the last to go, but even my rear-end has waved the white flag, because it too is slimming down. It's looking good for me and I am excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That is amazing! I am working to get rid of mine and I can't blame my daughter stress is my blame LOL! But congrats on being muffin top free:)