Saturday, October 11, 2008

The "Movie"

There are many movies that I like, but there are very few that just love. There is one, though, that I can only watch every six months or so. One that makes me cry so hard that I have to pause it so that I can compose myself. It has been awhile since I've seen it, so tonight I thought that I would give it a shot, thinking that this time it would be different. It never is different, I always end up a blubbering fool. A Walk to Remember is the movie. Crazy, I know, but I can't help it. This movie is so emotional, I don't know what it is. I won't stop watching this movie, no not at all. I just have to have breaks from it. It's a great love story and I love movies that make you love the characters. If you are looking for a good tear-jerking, love story, watch this. My eyes are puffy and my nose is stopped up, but it was worth it. Now, I have to put it away for another six months.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

I LOVE A Walk To Remember!!!!!!!!
Even those cheesy Mandy Moore songs get me!