Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What a Monday!

We had a great day at the fair. It was crowded as all get out, but still fun. Not too hot, which was nice. The kids had a blast too, they loved every minute of it. My mom has the pictures on her camera so I will have to get those from her and post them. The girls got to see Jordan Pruitt, a Disney singer, preform at the main stage. Josh ran and played, cried and fussed a little, but still had a fun time. Poor Wyatt had a rough start. He got really car sick on the way out there and yaked in the car. It was pretty gross, but he felt so much better after that. He sat in his stroller the whole time and we hardly heard a peep out of him. He loves being outside, so he just took in the sights and people and enjoyed his day. He got sunburned across his face, but not too bad. I can not report that I ate anything that was fried, well, I did have a bite of a turkey leg. I just don't like a lot of fried things, I know it's the fair and that's what you are supposed to eat. Honestly, just the sound of it really made my stomach hurt. I did like the idea of a fried banana split, but I didn't get around to trying it.



Besides going to the fair yesterday, something huge was happening in our Brewster family. My brother in law and sister in law welcomed their twin little girls. At 12:28 pm and 12:29 pm Hope Jenna and Hannah Grace were born. I have to say, in a totally unbiased opinion, that those little girls are the cutest little ones I have seen. When I say little, I mean little!! Hope weighed the smallest at 3 lbs 12 oz, i'm not sure of the length, and Grace weighed 4 lbs. 7 oz., and again not sure of the length. Both girls and mommy are doing great. Grace is having to have oxygen, but she is good. I am so eager to get my hands on those little girls, but unfortunately I won't be able to for awhile. Nate and I are looking into going to Alabama at the end of November, so the girls will be around 6 weeks old. The Brewster family grew by two more, Hope and Grace welcome to the family, you are so loved!!

No comments: