Monday, November 24, 2008

The day finally came!!!

I went to see the movie Twilight at midnight on the 20th. It was so worth it. I have to say though, that the book was better, but I still enjoyed the movie. The characters were played perfectly, it made it seem that much more exciting. They left out one of my favorite parts in the book which disappointed me a bit, but I would totally see it again. I really do wish the movie was longer, I think that they could have put more time into certain parts and really focused on other parts. You can see I'm trying not to give away anything, I don't want to spoil it for anyone who has not seen it. I am going to re-read the book, just because I loved it so much. This time maybe I won't neglect my other responsibilities, since I already know what happens :) I heard yesterday that they are going ahead with the making of the next movie, saying I am thrilled is an understatement. I am so curious at how they are going to do certain things with certain people. I guess I'll have to re-read New Moon again too, oh well. So, thanks to Jenny for being as crazy as I am and going at midnight with me. Thanks to Courtney and her pals for asking us to sit with them. It is so much more fun to go with a big group and talk about something as fun as Twilight!! Can't wait for New Moon!!!

No comments: