Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My newest adventure

It was bound to happen sooner or later, but it is time that I share with everyone my newest adventure. I have been looking for something that I could do that would provide 2 things for me. 1. something for me, something that I can do that separates me from my mommy duties and 2. something that would provide an income, cause Lord knows we need it!! I have been introduced to Arbonne International Health and Wellness. A woman who's son went to kindergarten with Aliya hit me up last year after the birth of Wyatt. Of course I was like heck no, I just had a baby!! She left me alone until just recently, we talked at a book fair at the school and then she called me. I agreed to meet with her while she told me the "Arbonne Story". Needless to say, I was curious and really interested. A way I could earn money plus be a stay at home mom. I agreed to meet again for the followup consultation. At that point I decided that this is what I had been looking for. It's been about a month and I am really loving it!! The products are amazing!! They have something for everyone, from Grandparents to babies. I want to share these products with everyone. They have great ideas for Christmas presents!! I would love to put in orders for anyone who wishes to. You can contact me at ncbrewster@yahoo.com if you would like some info on the products. Trust me, these products are changing my life!!!

2 comments:

Marisa said...

I've been wanting to sign up as a wholesale customer for a long time, but my consultant quit the biz. I'll sign up sometime in the next month or so. I love the intelligence hand cream.

For awesome training on direct sales businesses, you have to watch the free videos on http://www.workathomeprofitzone.com. She's a spirit filled woman who is a multimillionaire; it will make all the difference in the world for your business - I've been in direct sales for about six years, and hers is the best training out there!!

Marisa said...

Hey - just got your comment - my email is mmvw56 at aol.com.