Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Coming Back To The Blogging World!!

Okay, I have decided that I am going to start blogging again. Why? Well, I was bored the other day so I thought that I would start re-reading all my past blogs. I was laughing so hard that tears streamed down my face. Some I couldn't even finish until the laughter stopped. So why would I want to deprive all you people from the joy of laughing too at my crazy family. I never have words of wisdom or something strong and profound to say. Usually the things I come up with are sometimes crude or even a little TMI. My kids, however, are what make my blogs funny. Aliya, my 8 year old, is a total and complete drama queen. Everything she does has to be done with passion. That girl can turn on the waterworks faster than you would believe, and then turn them off even faster. Zaynah, my 6 year old, is helpless. She has to be told, in detail, to do things. For example, "Zaynah, go into the bathroom, take your toothbrush and toothpaste out of the drawer, unscrew the toothpaste cap, squeeze a little toothpaste on your toothbrush, put the toothbrush in your mouth and move back, forth, and in a circle, take your toothbrush out, spit, clean the sink, put the cap back on the toothpaste, and then put it all away". No lie!!! Then you hear her crying because she can't remember everything you said. Joshua is 4, he too can be dramatic, but in a very different way. Joshua is, by far, the most entertaining of the 4. I mean you could really be moved by Aliya's performances, but Josh has developed his skills into an art form. He was playing a game on the computer and Nate told him that he couldn't move a certain move and Josh replies, "Just believe dad, just believe!". He picks up everything he hears and uses it in everyday conversation. Wyatt, my 2 year old and the baby, this kid is going through the terrible twos and it really is testing my patience. He is a mess and a half. We are attempting to potty train. He has been taking off his diapers today saying, "No more diapers", but then pee's in his underwear. He fully understands the concept, but is just being lazy. He plays the baby role very well with no signs of growing out of that. So most of the time you will hear about these four. There is always a story to tell. If anything, you will at least get a good laugh!!!

2 comments:

Des said...

yay! glad you are going to blog again! just think of it as an online memory book for your kids :-)

Carrie said...

It so is!!! I told Nate this morning that same thing.